Live here if:
you fall for the classic beauty
The “Jewel” of Dallas is located on the prestigious and historic Swiss Avenue. The Biltmore estate is a heritage building of only 8 residences and among its many features, boasts the largest master bedroom suites Power has on the market. The property has kept its exclusive old world Spanish charm from its curb appeal down to the finest details, remains a private oasis, but with close proximity to all the buzz and activity of downtown Dallas.
- Stunning original Spanish heritage curb appeal
- A private yard and patios designed to be the perfect retreat
- Breathtaking views of historic estates lining one of the best streets in Dallas
- Lush gardens and mature trees
Property style profile:
- Soaring ceilings and large square footage typical of historic properties
- Beautifully restored hardwood flooring throughout
- Tons of large windows that bring in natural light
- Elegant antique chandeliers, gas stoves and wood burning fireplaces brimming with character
- and so much more!
historic charm + one-of-a-kind + location, location, location
The Power Personality Spectrum:
History Buff + Five-star All star + Librarian